Just in time for the Summer, and with Melanoma on the Rise in the U.S., TheONC is hosting a very important webinar: “Melanoma: Beyond the Basics,” on July 12, 2012 at 12:00 pm EDT. Here is the link to the webinar.
Key highlights of “Melanoma: Beyond the Basics” include:
• Identifying common presentations of primary melanomas
• Discussion about the importance of correct staging of primary melanomas
• Learning about the current standards for treatment of early and later stage melanoma
• Discussing the novel and investigation approaches currently being explored in advanced melanoma
• A question and answer period following the presentation
When caught in its early stages, treatment of melanoma provides high rates of survival, but left to metastasize, it becomes lethal. Recognition and assessment of patients for melanoma is useful for non-oncological care providers too. Click on the link above to register for this informative webinar.