In preparation for the live interview with nurse co-hosts Keith Carlson and Kevin Ross on RNFM Radio: Nursing Unleashed! I’ve contributed a guest post Why Nurses Should Make Art.
We’ll discuss incorporating art into nursing practice. By the miracle of technology, the guys plan to Tweet images of my painting series From Cradle to Grave: The Color White. You can see them on Twitter after the hashtag #RNFMRadio.
If you aren’t able to listen during the live show, each episode is archived on the site for listening at your convenience.
Here’s the details:
- JParadisiRN guests (live) on “RN.FM Radio: Nursing Unleashed!”, the newest internet radio station for nurses.
- The LIVE interview is on Monday, 3/18/13 at 9pm EST / 6pm PST. You can listen in here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rnfmradio
- Even better – CALL IN with your questions, comments, thoughts, or just to say “hi!”
- If you can’t listen in, bear in mind that the show will be immediately archived and available for listening on Blog Talk Radio (http://blogtalkradio.com/rnfmradio), and will also be quickly available as a free downloadable podcast on iTunes.
- Call-in # is: (347) 308-8064.
- The link to listen in on Monday, 3/18/13 at 9pm EST / 6pm PST again is: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rnfmradio
I look forward to connecting with you then!